New Date: Latin Tyre Expo & Latin Auto Parts Expo July 13-16, 2021August 6, 2020
New Date: Latin Tyre Expo & Latin Auto Parts Expo October 6-8, 2021February 3, 2021
July 13-16, 2021
Show Safety Guidelines
To prioritize our attendees’ health and safety, the Latin Tyre Expo & Latin Auto Parts Expo will feature numerous safety protocols and measures. While there is no doubt that the 2021 show will be different, the Latin Expo Group team is making plans to sure our exhibitors and buyers can have a valuable business experience in a safety-first environment.
What will the show look like?
In addition to adhering to best practices, the following measures will be implemented by the Latin Tyre Expo & Latin Auto Parts Expo 2021:
- Require the use of face masks or face shields, frequent hand washing, and social distancing.
- Require all visitors to confirm upon registering for badges center that they are not displayingsymptoms of COVID-19, have not recently been exposed to anyone who has tested positive, andreasonably believes that they do not have the virus.
- We will secure the venue to allow only qualified registered persons into the convention center.
- There will be designated entrance and exit areas.
- Reduce the number of people at registration by promoting preregistration online before the expo.
- Configure traffic flow with one-way aisles where possible.
- Install hand sanitizing stations throughout the expo.
- Enhance physical cleaning of high traffic areas throughout the convention floor and common areas.
- Portable hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the entrance and throughout the show floor at no cost to all attendees.
Latin Expo Group staff, contractors, and exhibitors will be REQUIRED to follow all safety protocols, including the use of personal protective equipment at all times.
- The Government of Panama requires a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or Antigen) within 48 hours before traveling to Panama.
- If you do not have a test, or the test was done more than 48 hours before traveling to Panama, you will be required to take a test at the airport at your expense ($50.00).
- If you test positive, you will be required to quarantine at a designated hotel. After seven days, you will be tested again; if you test negative, you will be allowed to leave; otherwise, you must remain in quarantine for 14 days or until you test negative.
- Each individual entering Panama must complete and sign an electronic sworn affidavit before check-in.
- See the Ministry of Tourism webpage for more information about current entry requirements.
- As of March 13, all cruise ship passengers are banned from disembarking in Panama.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
www.latintyreexpo.com – www.latinpartsexpo.com